The Nissan Guam management team talks setting up the world record attempt for most Nissans in a motorcade at John F. Kennedy High School, Tamuning, Nov. 3, 2019.
Pacific Daily News
Typhoon Halong no threat to Guam
Furniture, handmade gifts, art and more will be for sale from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Nov. 9 and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Nov. 10 at Top o’ the Mar, Nimitz Hill. Fee: $5 admission for ages 16 and older.
The results of 42 samples taken by the Guam Environmental Protection Agency on Oct. 30 identified that the following recreational waters were polluted above the accepted bacteriological standards:
- Agat: Bangi Beach, Nimitz Beach, Togcha Beach – Agat
- Asan: Asan Bay Beach
- Chalan Pago: Pago Bay
- Dededo: Tanguisson Beach
- Hagatña: Hagatna Channel, Padre Palomo Park Beach
- Inarajan: Inarajan Bay
- Piti: Piti Bay, Santos Memorial
- Talofofo: Talofofo Bay, Togcha Bay
- Tamuning: Dungca’s Beach-Sleepy Lagoon, East Hagåtña Bay-Trinchera Beach, Gognga Beach-Okura Beach.
- Umatac: Toguan Bay
Read or Share this story: https://www.guampdn.com/story/news/2019/11/04/what-you-need-know-tuesday-november-5-2019/4153744002/