Adejoke Adeleye, Abeokuta
The Ogun State Authorities Tuesday arrange a committee to assessment the contracts and initiatives embarked upon by the speedy previous authorities of Senator Ibikunle Amosun within the twilight of its administration.
The state authorities , in an announcement signed by the Secretary to the State Authorities, Mr. Tokunbo Talabi mentioned the committee is to be chaired by Engr. Adekunle Mokuolu whereas the Director, Planning, Analysis and Statistics, Ministry of Works and Infrastructure, Engr. Sunday Adeyemi will function the Secretary.
The committee is anticipated to hold out the task in keeping with the next phrases of reference:
To determine all excellent important development/initiatives within the State.
- To establish whether or not or not there was budgetary provision for the initiatives within the Price range Estimates for the yr below assessment.
- To establish the method of award of contracts in keeping with the established procedures and crucial laws.
- To find out the extent of execution and high quality of output of the initiatives.
- To evaluate the disbursement sample in keeping with the established course of and process.
- To advocate any viable pathways for the completion of challenge, or in different, decide different actions together with, however not restricted to reversal or cancellation of the contract that greatest align with the intent of the State Authorities.
- To advise Authorities appropriately on such different issues thought of crucial by the Committee on these initiatives.
Different Committee members embody: Oshiberu Remi (Civil/Structural), Dunni (Architect), Ade Akinsanya (Civil Engineer), Jamiu Akande Omoniyi (Particular Adviser, Housing), Fari Bayo (Amount Surveyor), Dipeolu Kayode (Amount Surveyor), John Obafemi (Amount Surveyor), Mr. A.A Oyefeso (Authorized Counsel), Akinlabi Oluyomi (Archiect).